SAN ANGELO, Texas – The Girl Scouts of Central Texas team up with Rambelle Rugby Sept. 3 in Kirby Park for a day of fun and games for kids as they explore the four pillars of the Girl Scout experience.
From 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., all girls of all skill levels, members and non-members, are invited to explore STEM, challenge themselves outdoors, embrace their inner entrepreneur, and learn life skills with special guests and activity booths.
Here’s an overview of all Field Day activities and booths! Fun day! :
- Outdoor Adventures
- Test your aim with a game of balloon archery with the San Angelo State Park Rangers.
- Get ready to crawl, climb, and test your strength in an obstacle course with members of the United States Navy and San Angelo Fire Department.
- Put your knowledge of camping supplies to the test at a Camp Pack relay.
- life skills
- Find out what it takes to work behind the scenes at the Performing Arts Center.
- Create your own Tie-Dye T-shirt with the design team at Gandy Ink.
- Dance, stretch and move in a circle of motion with the Rambelle Rugby Queen!
- Take a walk through the park and meet the women business owners of San Angelo.
- Find out about the different resources available to you by meeting with different non-profit organizations in San Angelo.
- Join Miss Kayla for fun with the Mobile STEM experience.
- Explore the stars with the San Angelo Astronomical Association.
- Learn the ins and outs of a fire truck with the San Angelo Fire Department and get to know the SAFD EMT team.
- Inflatable house
- Mini-games corner
- Kirby Park Playground
Kona Ice will also be at the park selling discounted ice cream cones to all guests from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Fun patches, Cadette Field Day and Cadette Archery badges will be given out at the event.
To attend this fun and educational Field Day! Fun day! event, parents and legal guardians must register their child on the Girl Scouts of Central Texas website.
Parents and legal guardians must stay with their children for the duration of the event.
For more information, contact [email protected].