The archery-based betting lottery game, Shillong Teer, is operated by the Meghalaya Lottery Department under the Meghalaya’s Entertainment and Betting Tax (Amendment) Act 1982. This game is legalized and is played from Monday to Saturday with two game turns each day. by Khashi Hills Archery Sports Organization at Polo Ground.
You can buy tickets at state-approved shops from 10 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. This game is also similar to other 0 to 99 lottery games and bets on the ticket you want to play on. The numbers are mainly for hitting the target via the number of arrows.
Other competitions in the state:
Teter of Khanapara
Jowai Teer and
How to check the results of the October 18 Shillong Teer:
You can view the results on the official website www.meghalayateer.com. The first round of results will be publicly available at 4.30 p.m. and the second round will be released at 5.30 p.m. Once the numbers are published, the participants whose ticket corresponds to the first round are Rs 80 for each Re 1 ticket purchased. While the correct second round guesses will be for the winners with Rs 70 for every Re 1 bet they made. The first and second round winning numbers of the Shillong Teer Lottery are 99 and 80 respectively.
How to participate in the Shillong Teer lottery game:
- The participant must buy a ticket of Re 1 at Rs 100 in this lottery game.
- Winners are determined based on the number of arrows shot.
- The arrow shot must be guessed in the first and second rounds.
- In both rounds, the 50 participating archers are from the Khasi Hills Archery Sports Association.
- Each round is assigned with a specific number of arrows they need to shoot within a 5 minute time limit.
- In the first round, 30 archers are given to each archer at 3:45 p.m.
- In the second round, the arrows are reduced by 10, which begins at 4:45 p.m. Archers receive 30 arrows in this round.
Read more | Shillong Teer result today 16.10.2021 first and second round numbers